'Mixing with Saturation' | In The Mix
Add this powerful technique to your mixing toolkit.
In The Mix offers an introduction to Mixing With Saturation – Why You Need It:
This follow-up further explains and explores Mixing With Saturation (Essential Tips):
With this technique in your mixing toolkit, you could try it out in your audio mix with this collection of intro videos:
- Audio School: Mastering An intro to transforming your final mix into a properly loud, listenable track.
- Audio School: Loudness, Normalized How to manage the loudness of the audio in your video project.
- Audio School: Loudness, Explained How to understand, measure, and even out the sound in your video project.
- Audio School: Compression A roundup of video tutorials.
- Audio School: Synthesis, from Fundamentals to Advanced Learn synthesizer sound design, from basic to advanced, with these two tutorials.
- Audio School: Recreate Environmental Sounds Using Synthesis A master class in how everything we hear is made of soundwaves - and how you can modify them to echo the world.
- Film School: Silence, Room Tone, and Ambient Sound How the sound of "nothing" can say everything.
- Film School: AI in Film-Making (That’s Actually Helpful) in 2023 Until AI replaces us all, here are tools that can be helpful to human creators.